Wall Mounted Penstocks Sluice Gate for Water Applications
▪ Simple structure, good sealing performance and strong wear resistance.
▪ The seal is done in all four sides of the gate and can work to seal in both directions (bi-directional design) as standard.
▪ Mechanical or chemical anchors can be considered to fit the penstock on the concrete wall.
▪ The Penstock design is performed to comply with AWWA standards.
▪ A wide range of construction materials is applicable such as different carbon steels and stainless steels etc.
▪ Penstock or sluice gate series are divided in different types depending on the installation and seal configuration.
▪ Special CUSTOM-MADE design can be performed to comply with customer requirements. From squared, rectangular or circular section frames to risign, non-rising stem configurations, headstocks, stem extensions and many other accesories can be selected.
▪ Simple operation, convenient installation and long service life.
▪ The Wall penstock has anti-corrosion characteristics.
|Gate||Stainless steel, Carbon steel, Cast iron, Ductile iron|
|Guide Rail||Stainless steel, Carbon steel, Cast iron, Ductile iron, Bronze|
|Seal||NBR, EPDM, Stainless steel, Bronze|
▪ Wall Penstocks, also known as Sluice Gates, are made as a welded assembly construction and usually made for water applications for isolation or flow control services.