Top Mounted Eccentric Half-Ball Valves
▪ Small pressure loss: when fully opened, the water loss is zero, the flow channel is completely unblocked, and the medium will not deposit in the cavity of the valve body.
▪ Resistance to particle wear: there is a shear effect between the V-shaped opening ball crown and the metal valve seat. In the closing process, the ball crown only leans towards the valve seat at the last moment, without friction. Moreover, the valve seat is made of wear-resistant nickel alloy, which is not easy to be washed and worn. Therefore, it is suitable for fibers, micro solid particles, slurry, etc.
▪ Suitable for high velocity media: straight flow channel, strong eccentric crankshaft makes it suitable for high velocity and no vibration.
▪ Long service life: there are no vulnerable parts. Due to eccentricity, there is no friction between the sealing surfaces when the valve is opened and closed, so the service life is long.
▪ Convenient maintenance: the valve does not need to be removed from the pipeline during maintenance, but can be repaired by opening the valve cover.
▪ Widely used in water, sewage, containing micro solid particles, water, steam, gas, natural gas, oil products, etc.
|Body||Cast iron, ductile iron, cast steel|
|Bonnet||Cast iron, ductile iron, cast steel|
|Ball Crown||Ductile iron covered rubber, stainless steel, ductile iron covered PE|
|Half-Ball||Cast iron, ductile iron, cast steel|