Stainless Steel Flanged Floating Ball Valves
▪ Small fluid resistance, its resistance coefficient is equal to that of a pipe section of the same length.
▪ Simple structure, small volume and light weight.
▪ Reliable and tight sealing. At present, the sealing surface materials of ball valves are widely used in plastics with good sealing performance, and they are also widely used in vacuum systems.
▪ Easy to operate for open and close quickly. It only needs to rotate 90° from fully open to fully closed, which is convenient for remote control.
▪ Convenient maintenance. The structure of the ball valve is simple, the sealing ring is generally movable, and it is convenient to disassemble and replace.
▪ When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surface of the ball valve and the valve seat is isolated from the medium. It will not cause erosion of the valve sealing surface when the medium passes.
▪ A wide range of applications, with a diameter ranging from a few millimeters to a few meters, and can be applied from high vacuum to high pressure working conditions.
|Body||CF8(304), CF8(304L), CF8(316), CF3M(316L), SS321|
|Cap||CF8(304), CF8(304L), CF8(316), CF3M(316L), SS321|
|Ball||Stainless steel 304, 304L, 316, 316L, 321|
|Stem||Stainless steel 304, 304L, 316, 316L, 321|
|Sealing Ring||PTFE, Polyphenylene|
▪ Stainless steel ball valves are mainly used in working conditions with high requirements for corrosiveness, pressure and hygienic environment. Stainless steel ball valve is a new type of valve that has been widely used in recent years.