Stainless Steel Flanged Fixed Ball Valves
▪ Small fluid resistance, its resistance coefficient is equal to that of a pipe section of the same length.
▪ Simple structure, small volume and light weight.
▪ Reliable and tight sealing.
▪ Easy to operate for open and close quickly.
▪ Convenient maintenance. The structure of the ball valve is simple, the sealing ring is generally movable, and it is convenient to disassemble and replace.
▪ A wide range of applications, with a diameter ranging from a few millimeters to a few meters.
▪ The size of the flange end of the series valve connection can be designed and manufactured according to customers' requirements.
|1. Bushing||PTFE & Tin bronze|
|8. Sealing Ring||PTFE|
|9. Disc Spring||AISI9260|
|10. Valve Seat Rotation Drive Device|
|11. Stem Sealing Ring||PTFE|
|12. Bushing||PTFE & Tin bronze|
|13. Upper Stem||A182-F6a|
|14. Connection Sleeve||AISIC 1045|
|15. Drive Mechanism|
|The main parts and sealing surface materials of this series ball valves can be designed and selected according to actual working conditions or special requirements of users.|
▪ Stainless steel ball valves are mainly used in working conditions with high requirements for corrosiveness, pressure and hygienic environment. Stainless steel ball valve is a new type of valve that has been widely used in recent years. These ball valves are widely used in the cut-off or circulation of long-distance pipeline medium in oil, natural gas, chemical industry.