Soft Sealing Gate Valves
▪ Precision Casting Valve body can ensure valve installation and sealing requirements.
▪ Compact structure, reasonable design, small operation torque, easy opening and closing.
▪ Great port, port smooth, no dirt accumulation, small flow resistance.
▪ Smooth Medium flow, no pressure loss.
▪ Copper stem nut makes stem and disc wholly contact, no disc loose and damage, connection firm and safety during flow shock.
▪ O type sealing structure, reliable seal, zero leakage, long usage life.
▪ Coated with epoxy resin, disc is covered with rubber to avoid medium pollution
|Body||Cast iron, ductile iron, cast steel, stainless steel|
|Bonnet||Cast iron, ductile iron, cast steel, stainless steel|
|Disc||Cast iron, ductile iron, cast steel, stainless steel|
|Packing||O-ring, flexible graphite|
|Packing Gland||Ductile iron|
|Sealing Surface||Bronze, stainless steel, hard alloy NBR, EPDM|
Soft Sealing Gate Valves with Non-Rising Stem
Soft Sealing Gate Valves with Rising Stem
▪ For a long time, the common used gate valves in the market generally have the phenomenon of water leakage or rust. European high-tech rubber and valve manufacturing technology was introduced for our this soft seal gate valve, which has overcome the defects of poor sealing, elastic fatigue, rubber aging and rust of ordinary gate valves.
▪ The soft seal gate valve uses the compensating effect of slight elastic deformation produced by the elastic valve disc to achieve good sealing effect. The valve has the remarkable advantages of light switching, reliable sealing, good elasticity and long service life.
▪ It can be widely used in tap water, sewage, construction, petroleum, chemical industry, food, medicine, textile, electric power, shipping, metallurgy, energy system and other fluid pipelines as regulating and intercepting devices.