Side Mounted Eccentric Half-Ball Valves
▪ The eccentric structure design reduces the opening torque, reduces the friction of the sealing surface and prolongs the service life.
▪ The fluid resistance is small, and its resistance coefficient is equal to that of the pipe section with the same length.
▪ Optional covered rubber or metal seat to make sure the valve can be used in different working condition.
▪ With tight sealing and no leakage for the transmission of harmful gas.
▪ Test pressure:
Shell Test Pressure 1.5 x PN
Seal Test Pressure 1.1 x PN
▪ The selection of bimetallic sealing pairs with different alloy (or combined ball) for surfacing can be used for working conditions with wear resistance, corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance and strict sealing requirements:
1. Common used valve: Size DN40 ~ 1600, suitable for sewage treatment, pulp, urban heating and other occasions with strict requirements.
2. Special valve for petrochemical industry: Size DN140 ~ 1600. It is suitable for crude oil, heavy oil and other oil products, weak corrosion and two-phase mixed flow media in chemical industry.
3. Special valve for gas: Size DN40 ~ 1600, applicable to the transmission control of gas, natural gas and liquefied gas.
4. Special valve for slurry: Size DN40 ~ 1600, applicable to industrial pipeline transportation with crystallization precipitation or scaling in liquid and solid two-phase mixed flow or chemical reaction in liquid transportation.
5. Special valve for pulverized coal ash: Size DN140 ~ 1600. It is applicable to the control of power plant, hydraulic slag removal or gaseous transmission pipeline.
|Body||QT450, WCB, ZG20CrMo, ZG1Cr18Ni9Ti|
|Disc||Alloy nitrided steel, nitrided stainless steel, wear resistant steel|
|Seat||Alloy nitrided steel, nitrided stainless steel, wear resistant steel|
|Bearing||Aluminum bronze, FZ-1 composite|
|Packing||Flexible graphite, PTFE|
▪ The eccentric hemispherical valve uses the eccentric valve body, eccentric ball and valve seat. When the valve rod rotates, it is automatically centered on the common track. The more it is closed, the tighter it is in the closing process, so as to fully achieve the purpose of good sealing.
▪ The ball of the valve is completely separated from the valve seat, which eliminates the wear of the sealing ring and overcomes the problem that the traditional ball valve seat and the sealing surface of the ball are always worn. The non-metallic elastic material is embedded in the metal seat, and the metal surface of the valve seat is well protected.
▪ This valve is especially suitable for steel industry, aluminum industry, fiber, micro solid particles, pulp, coal ash, petroleum gas and other media.