Piston Flow Regulating Valves
▪ Linear regulation: the opening and flow of the valve are linear, which can realize accurate regulation.
▪ Low maintenance cost and long service life: reasonable flow channel and appropriate material selection ensure the long service life of the valve.
▪ Small driving force: hydraulic balance design, coupled with the guide strip surfacing copper alloy to ensure that the piston runs more stably and reliably.
▪ Optional installation: the valve can be installed vertically, horizontally and suspended, or on either side of the pipeline.
▪ Reliable sealing (ordinary type): special design structure of elastomer valve; The metal valve seat connected with high-performance elastic silica gel provides bubble level sealing effect, effectively prevents the valve seat from scratching and prolongs the service life of the valve seat.
▪ Collision energy dissipation and anti vibration (multi orifice type).
▪ Conical hole design, anti cavitation (multi orifice type).
▪ Used for multiple purposes and can replace the hydraulic diaphragm control valve and Y-type control valve.
▪ Operation mode: hydraulic cylinder operation, electric operator operation, manual worm gear operation and remote control room operation.
▪ Using functions: flow control, pressure reduction control, pressure holding control, pressure regulation control, pressure holding and pressure reduction control.
|Body||Ductile cast iron|
|Other required materials can be negotiated.|
▪ Piston control valve is mainly composed of valve body, valve seat, piston, valve shaft, crank, connecting rod, driving pin, pushing pin, bearing and operating mechanism.
▪ The piston regulating valve converts the rotation of the valve shaft into the axial movement of the piston along the guide rail through the crank connecting rod mechanism. In the process of the piston moving back and forth, the flow regulation and pressure control are realized by changing the flow area between the piston and the valve seat.
▪ The water flows into the valve body from the axial arc. The flow channel in the piston control valve is axisymmetric, and there will be no turbulence when the fluid flows through.
▪ No matter where the piston moves, the water flow section in the valve chamber at any position is annular and shrinks to the axis at the outlet, so as to achieve the best anti cavitation and avoid the damage to the valve body and pipeline caused by cavitation due to throttling.