OEM High Precision CNC Machining Parts Service
CNC Machining Service
▪ Process: CNC Turning, CNC Milling, Turn-mill Compound.
▪ One-Stop Solution To CNC Machining.
▪ OEM Mechanical Parts, Casting Parts, Machined Parts, Custom CNC Parts, Prototypes.
▪ High Precision Manufacturer.
▪ High Quality CNC Machining Provider.
▪ Customization: Customized logo, Customized packaging, Graphic customization.
▪ Materials: Stainless steel, Aluminium, Carbon steel, Copper, Brass, Steel Alloy, Titanium etc.
|High Precision High Quality OEM CNC Machining Parts|
|Service||CNC Turning, CNC Milling, Laser Cutting, Bending, Spinning, Wire Cutting, Stamping, Electric Discharge Machining (EDM), Injection Molding|
|Materials||Aluminum: 2000 series, 6000 series, 7075, 5052, etc.|
|Stainless steel: SUS303, SUS304, SS316, SS316L, 17-4PH, etc.|
|Steel: 1214L/1215/1045/4140/SCM440/40CrMo, etc.|
|Brass: 260, C360, H59, H60, H62, H63, H65, H68, H70, Bronze, Copper|
|Surface Treatment||Anodize, Bead blasted, Silk Screen, PVD Plating, Zinc/Nickel/Chrome/Titanium Plating, Brushing, Painting, Powder Coated, Passivation, Electrophoresis, Electro Polishing, Knurl, Laser/Etch/Engrave etc.|
|Surface Roughness||Min Ra0.1~3.2|
|Drawing Accepted||Stp, Step, Igs, Xt, AutoCAD(DXF, DWG), PDF, or Samples|
|Lead Time||1-2 weeks for samples, 3-4 weeks for mass production|
|Quality Assurance||ISO9001:2015, ISO13485:2016, SGS, RoHs, TUV|
|Payment Terms||TT/ PayPal/ WestUnion|
1. What is CNC Machining?
CNC(Computer Numerical Control) is a kind of subtractive manufacturing. Based on the drawing, CNC uses different tools to cut the raw material by programming.
2. What can my part benefit from CNC?
Compared to other manufacturing ways, CNC machining is a versatile way for materials, dimensions, low-high volume production. It specifically guarantees stability, precision, and tight tolerance.
3. How can I get a quote?
Detailed drawings (PDF/STEP/IGS/DWG...) with material, quantity and surface treatment information.
4. Can I get a quote without drawings?
Sure, we appreciate to receive your samples, pictures or drafts with detailed dimensions for accurate quotation.
5. Will my drawings be divulged if you benefit?
No, we pay much attention to protect our customers’ privacy of drawings, signing NDA is also accepted if need.
6. Can you provide samples before mass production?
Sure, sample fee is needed, will be returned when mass production if possible.
7. How about the lead time?
Generally, 1-2 weeks for samples, 3-4 weeks for mass production.
8. How do you control the quality?
(1) Material inspection--Check the material surface and roughly dimension.
(2) Production first inspection--To ensure the critical dimension in mass production.
(3) Sampling inspection--Check the quality before sending to the warehouse.
(4) Pre-shipment inspection--100% inspected by QC assistants before shipment.
9. What will you do if we receive poor quality parts?
Please kindly send us the pictures, our engineers will find the solutions and remake them for you asap.