Micro Resistance Slow Closing Check Valves
▪ Adjustable switching time.
▪ Valve closing mode: quickly and slowly close.
▪ Double offset structure Disc, reasonable valve opening and closing movement.
▪ All metal sealing pair and wear-resistant rubber sealing pair, with long service life, maintenance free and replacement free.
▪ For the valve cavity structural elements related to the flow resistance characteristics, the geometric elements are determined by using the principle of hydrodynamics to reduce the flow resistance and save energy.
▪ Good valve closing performance which effectively prevent the occurrence of destructive water hammer.
▪ The disc / valve stem can be opened and closed flexibly without jamming.
▪ The selection and matching of friction pair materials, the design of sealing structure and installation orientation can ensure that the rotating parts such as disc / valve stem can maintain good rotation performance for a long time.
▪ The simplicity, accuracy and safety of user operation and maintaining good product performance.
▪ Short structure length and light weight.
▪ Test pressure:
Shell Test Pressure 1.5 x PN
Seal Test Pressure 1.1 x PN
|Body||Carbon steel, ductile iron|
|Sealing Ring||Buna-N, EPDM, FKM|
|Cylinder Piston Ring||Alloy cast iron|
|Other required materials can be negotiated.|
▪ This check valve is a new type of waterproof hammer energy-saving product with vertical or inclined valve seat, double offset disc, all metal sealing pair and wear-resistant rubber sealing pair, overflow element with channel fluid and oil pressure slow closing device, which can close the valve in fast / slow stages.
▪ The valve can save energy obviously in operation. When the pump is normal or the pump is stopped in case of sudden power failure, it can effectively prevent the backflow of water body and the occurrence of destructive water hammer.
▪ It's widely used in petrochemical, power metallurgy, urban water supply and drainage and other pipeline systems.