Hydraulic Remote Control Flange End Float Valves
▪ The remote control float valve is a hydraulically operated valve with multiple functions.
▪ It is mainly installed at the water inlet of the pool or elevated water tower. When the water level reaches the set height, the main valve is controlled by the ball pilot valve to close the water inlet and stop water supply. When the water level drops, the main valve is controlled by the float switch to open the water inlet supplying water to the pool or the water tower. This is to realize automatic water replenishment.
▪ The liquid level control is accurate and not interfered by water pressure.
▪ The diaphragm remote control float valve can be installed at any position of the pool height and the use space, and it is convenient to maintain, debug, and check. Its sealing is reliable, and the service life is long.
▪ Diaphragm type valve has reliable performance, high strength, flexible action and is suitable for pipelines with a diameter below 450mm.
▪ Piston type valve is recommended for diameters above DN500mm.
1. Float Pilot Valve 2. Ball Valve 3. Needle Valve
▪ The float valves are installed in water supply and drainage, construction, petroleum, chemical, gas (natural gas), food, medicine, power stations, nuclear power and other fields of pools and water tower inlet pipes. When the water level of the pool reaches the preset water level, the valve will automatically close. When the water level drops, the valve automatically opens to replenish water.