Fully Welded Ball Valves (For Heating Supply Only)
▪ One-piece welded ball valve, no external leakage and other phenomena.
▪ Leading domestic technology, maintenance-free and long service life.
▪ The welding process is unique, with vital pores, no blisters, high pressure and zero leakage of the valve body.
▪ Using high-quality stainless steel ball, double-layer support type sealing structure, the ball support is scientific and reasonable.
▪ The gasket is made of Teflon, nickel, graphite and other materials, and it's carbonized.
▪ The valve well has low cost and is easy to open and operate.
▪ Equipped with a grease injection port in the form of a check valve that can prevent the lubricating sealant from flowing back under high pressure.
▪ The valve is equipped with venting, draining and preventing devices according to the needs of the piping system medium.
▪ CNC production equipment, strong technical support, reasonable matching of software and hardware.
▪ Butt weld size can be designed and manufactured according to customer's request.
Fire Test: API 607. API 6FA
Various Operation Ways
▪ Various types of valve actuators can be provided: manual, pneumatic, electric, hydraulic, pneumatic hydraulic linkage. The specific model is selected according to the valve torque.
|2a. Connection Pipe||20#|
|6a. Butterfly Spring||60si2Mn|
|6b. Back Plate||A105|
|7a. Seat Support Ring||A105|
|7b. Sealing Ring||PTFE+25%C|
|11a. Sliding Bearing||20#+PTFE|
|11b. Sliding Bearing||20#+PTFE|
|16. Fixed Shaft||A105|
|39. Elastic Washer||65Mn|
|40. Hex Head Bolt||A193-B7|
|45. Hex Screw||A193-B7|
|51a. Stem Joint||20#|
|51b. Thread Gland||20#|
|52a. Fixed Bushing||20#|
|57. Connecting Plate||20"|
Fully Welded Fixed Ball Valve For Heating Supply (Full bore type)
Fully Welded Fixed Ball Valve For Heating Supply (Standard bore type)
Fully Welded Ball Valve With Flanged Ends (For Heating Supply Only)
▪ Centralized heating supply: output pipelines, main lines, and branch lines of large-scale heating equipment.
▪ The welding ends of all steel ball valves adopts electric welding or manual welding. Overheating of the valve chamber shall be avoided. The distance between welding ends shall not be too short to ensure that the heat generated in the welding process will not damage the sealing material.
▪ All valves shall be opened during installation.