Fully Welded Ball Valves (Cylindrical Fixed Type)
▪ Material Standard: NACE MR0175.
▪ Fire Test: API 607. API 6FA.
▪ The cylindrical valve body structure has the advantages of simple manufacturing process, convenient assembly and positioning, simple die required for blank manufacturing, and convenient use of support plate to fix the ball.
▪ Cylinder assembly and welding form： Three bodies are assembled and welded through two symmetrical longitudinal welds or two bodies are assembled and welded through one longitudinal weld. The structure has good manufacturability and is convenient for the installation of valve stem. It is especially suitable for large-diameter all welded ball valve. (two body is applicable to small-diameter all welded ball valve, and three body is applicable to large-diameter all welded ball valve).
▪ CNC production equipment, strong technical support, reasonable matching of software and hardware.
Cylindrical Forged Welded Ball Valves (Full bore type)
Manual handle Worm gear operation
▪ Urban gas: gas output pipeline, main line and branch supply pipeline etc.
▪ Heat exchanger: opening and closing of pipes and circuits.
▪ Steel plant: various fluid management, waste gas discharge pipeline, gas and heat supply pipeline, fuel supply pipeline.
▪ Various industrial equipment: various heat treatment pipelines, various industrial gas and thermal pipelines.
▪ The welding ends of all steel ball valves adopts electric welding or manual welding. Overheating of the valve chamber shall be avoided. The distance between welding ends shall not be too short to ensure that the heat generated in the welding process will not damage the sealing material.
▪ All valves shall be opened during installation.