Flanged Discharge Valves Baiting Valves
▪ Convenient operation, free opening, flexible and reliable movement.
▪ Simple valve disc assembly and maintenance, reasonable sealing structure, convenient and practical sealing ring replacement.
▪ Structure: Mainly consists of valve body, valve disc, sealing ring, valve stem, bracket, valve gland, hand wheel, flange, nut, positioning screw and other parts.
▪ This type of discharge valve should generally be installed horizontally in the pipeline.
Upward Spreading Discharge Valves
|1. Body||Stainless steel, Cast steel|
|2. Disc||0Cr18Ni9, 2Cr13|
|3. Stem||0Cr18Ni9, 2Cr13|
|4. Bracket||ZG0Cr18Ni9, WCB|
|5. Packing||PTFE, Graphite|
|6. Packing Gland||ZG0Cr18Ni9, WCB|
|7. Bolt||0Cr18Ni9, 35CrMoA|
Downward Spreading Discharge Valves
|1. Round Disc||ZG0Cr18Ni9, WCB|
|2. Seat||0Cr18Ni9, 2Cr13|
|3. Disc||0Cr18Ni9, 2Cr13|
|4. Body||Stainless steel, Cast steel|
|5. Stem||0Cr18Ni9, 2Cr13|
|7. Packing Gland||ZG0Cr18Ni9, WCB|
|8. Bolt||0Cr18Ni9, 35CrMoA|
|9. Bracket||ZG0Cr18Ni9, WCB|
The Difference Between Upward Spreading Discharge Valves And Downward Spreading Discharge Valves
Opening and closing stroke
▪ The opening and closing strokes are different. And the installation dimensions are different. The opening and closing stroke of the upward spreading discharge valve is small, and the installation height is small. The installation height of the rotating rod structure is the smallest. The plunger only rotates during the opening and closing process. It depends on the opening and closing position indicator to judge the opening and closing position of the valve.
Opening and closing torque
▪ The upward expansion type discharge valve opens the valve by moving the disc upwards. When opening, the valve needs to overcome the force of the medium, and the opening torque is larger than the closing torque.
▪ The downward expansion type and plunger type discharge valve is the valve disc (plunger) moves downwards to open the valve. When it is opened, the direction of movement is the same as the force of the medium, so when it is opened, the closing torque is smaller.