Flange Force Transmission Compensation Joints
Single Flange Force Transmission Compensation Joint
▪ The loose sleeve force transmission joint is composed of a flange loose sleeve expansion joint, a short pipe flange, a force transmission screw and other components.
▪ The short pipe has a certain amount of expansion and contraction displacement. During installation and maintenance, adjust it according to the site installation size. In normal work , it can transmit the axial thrust to the entire pipeline. This not only improves work efficiency, but also protects equipment such as pumps and valves.
Double Flange Force Transmission Compensation Joint
▪ The double-flange force transmission joint has short structure, reasonable design, reliable sealing, convenient installation and unloading.
▪ Can compensate the axial displacement of the pipeline and transmit the axial push-pull force within a certain range.
▪ Has the functions of adjusting the maximum expansion and contraction and preventing the loosening of the connection pipe.
▪ Used to instead of expansion joints such as U-shaped pipes and corrugated pipes, and is an ideal solution to problems such as pipeline installation and expansion.
|4||Short pipe flange|
Detachable Double Flange Loose Sleeve Force Transmission Compensation Joint