Flange End Flexible Rubber Joints
▪ The Flexible Rubber Joints are composed of rubber parts reinforced by fabrics or other materials, parallel joints or metal flanges etc.. Joints are used for damping and isolating vibrations, noise reduction and displacement compensation of piping systems.
▪ According to the performance, it is classified into ordinary joints and special joints.
Ordinary joint: suitable for transporting the medium with a temperature of -15℃～80℃, and the acid-base solution with a concentration of less than 10%.
Special joints: suitable for medium with special performance requirements, such as: oil resistance, heat resistance, cold resistance, ozone resistance, abrasion resistance or chemical corrosion resistance.
▪ Six structure types: single sphere, double sphere, three sphere, pump suction sphere and elbow body. The spherical rubber joint is classified into three types: concentric and same diameter, concentric different diameter and eccentric different diameter.
▪ Two forms of flange sealing surface: raised face flange seal and full plane flange seal.
▪ Connection types: flange, threaded and hose clamp casing connection.
▪ Working pressure range: 0.25MPa, 0.6MPa, 1.0MPa, 1.6MPa, 2.5MPa, 4.0MPa. According to the vacuum degree, the working pressure range are 32kPa, 40kPa, 53kPa, 86kPa and 100kPa.
|Flange||Carbon steel, Stainless steel|
|Inner Rubber Layer||Rubber, Buna-N, EPDM etc.|
|Outer Rubber Layer||Rubber, Buna-N, EPDM etc.|
|Middle Rubber Layer||Rubber, Buna-N, EPDM etc.|
|Reinforced Layer||Rubber, Buna-N, EPDM etc.|
|Wire Rope Loop||Steel wire|
1. KXT type flexible rubber joint product introduction:
Single-ball rubber joints are mainly used for pipelines to reduce vibration, reduce noise, have good scalability, and are easy to use. Single-ball rubber joints are also known as single-ball rubber soft joints, single-ball soft joints, shock absorbers, pipeline shock absorbers, and shock absorbers. Etc., is a high elasticity, high air tightness, medium resistance and weather resistance pipe joints. This product utilizes the elasticity, high air tightness, medium resistance, weather resistance and radiation resistance of rubber. It is made of high-strength, high-temperature-stabilized polyester cord fabric, which is biased and compounded, and then vulcanized by high-pressure and high-temperature molds. The single-ball rubber joint is a fabric-reinforced rubber piece and a flat union. Pipe joints with high elasticity, high air tightness, medium resistance and weather resistance.
[Sort by shape]: concentric equal diameter, concentric reducer, eccentric reducer.
[Sort by structure]: single sphere, double sphere, elbow sphere.
[Sort by connection form]: flange connection, threaded connection, threaded pipe flange connection.
[Sort by working pressure]: 0.25MPa, 0.6MPa, 1.0MPa, 1.6MPa, 2.5MPa, 4.0MPa, 6.4MPa seven grades.
2. KXT type flexible rubber joint performance characteristics:
a. Small size, light weight, good elasticity, easy installation and maintenance.
b. It can produce lateral, axial and angular displacement during installation, and is not limited by the non-concentricity of the pipeline and the non-parallel flanges.
c. When working, it can reduce the noise transmitted by the structure, and the vibration absorption ability is strong.
d. It has high pressure resistance, good elasticity, large displacement, balanced pipeline deviation, vibration absorption, good noise reduction effect, convenient installation, and can also greatly reduce the vibration and noise of the pipeline system, which can fundamentally solve the problems of various pipelines. Interface displacement, axial expansion and misalignment, etc. The rubber raw material belongs to polar rubber, with good sealing performance, light weight, convenient installation and maintenance, and long service life, but avoid contact with sharp metal instruments to avoid puncturing the sphere.
3. The scope of application of KXT type flexible rubber joint:
Can be widely used in water supply and drainage, circulating water, HVAC, fire protection, papermaking, pharmaceuticals, petrochemicals, ships, pumps, compressors, fans and other pipeline systems, using units such as power plants, water plants, steel mills, water companies, engineering construction etc.
4. KXT type flexible rubber joint installation method:
a. When installing the rubber joint, it is strictly forbidden to install it beyond the displacement limit.
b. The mounting bolts should be symmetrical and gradually tightened to prevent local leakage.
If the working pressure is above 3.1.6MPa, the installation bolts must have elastic pressure pads to prevent the bolts from loosening during work.
c. During vertical installation, both ends of the joint pipe should be supported by vertical force, and an anti-pull-off device can be adopted to prevent the work from being pulled off under pressure.
d. The installation part of the rubber joint should be far away from the heat source. Ozone area. It is strictly forbidden to expose to strong radiation and use the medium that does not meet the requirements of this product.
e. It is strictly forbidden for sharp instruments to scratch the surface and sealing surface of the rubber joint during transportation, loading and unloading.
5. Instructions for use of KXT type flexible rubber joint:
a. When using this product for high-rise water supply, the pipeline must have a fixed bracket, otherwise the product should be equipped with an anti-pull device. The force of the fixed support or bracket must be greater than the axial force, otherwise the anti-pull device should also be installed.
b. You can choose the working pressure according to your own pipeline: 0.25mpa, 1.0Mpa, 1.6Mpa, 2.5Mpa, 4.0Mpa flexible rubber joints, and the connection dimensions refer to the "flange size table".