Double Eccentric Rubber Seated Butterfly Valves
▪ Meet or exceed the requirements of EN593. Double Eccentric Type.
▪ Small opening torque, flexible and convenient to use, labor-saving and energy-saving.
▪ Unique structure, light weight, rapid opening and closing.
▪ The sealing material is aging and corrosion resistance, and has a long service life.
▪ Can be installed in any positon and easy for maintenance.
▪ Rubber Seat Ring clamped on the valve disc or body for choice.
▪ The worm gear transmission device is fully enclosed and can be used in water for a long time.
▪ Replaceable seal part, reliable sealing performance and no leakage on the two-way sealing.
▪ Mounting Flange in accordance with ISO 5211.
▪ Face to Face Dimension complies with EN558 Series 13 or Series 14.
▪ Test pressure:
Shell Test Pressure 1.5 x PN
Seal Test Pressure 1.1 x PN
Streamlined Disc Design
We use the most advanced computer aided technology to design the valve disc being a wave shape. The wave shape design provides better stability for the passing fluid, minimize the pressure loss and allows for effective cavitation placement.
|Body||Gray cast iron, Ductile iron, Stainless steel, Cast steel, Ni-Cr alloy|
|Disc||Gray cast iron, Ductile iron, Stainless steel, Cast steel, Ni-Cr alloy|
|Stem||2Cr13, 1Cr13 Stainless steel, medium carbon steel, 1Cr18Ni8Ti|
|Sealing Ring||Buna N, Rubber EPDM, PTFE|
|Packing||Flexible graphite, Graphite asbestos, PTFE|
▪ Standard Epoxy Coating
▪ Special Coating for Corrosion Protection
The special coating provides reliable protection for the valve, especially for some harsh working conditions, such as acid or alkali media, water containing sediment, cooling system, hydropower systems, sea water, salt water and industrial wastewater.
EPC (Ceramic and Epoxy Two- Component Coating)
Hard or Soft Lined Rubber Coating
Polyurethane Painting Interior and Exterior
Special Conductive Coating Exterior to Avoid Fire
▪ Common type and explosion-proof type are available for double eccentric rubber seated butterfly valves with electric actuator.
▪ Please specify if two-way synchronous display is required for worm gear driven butterfly valves.
▪ Other required specifications are available, please specify.
▪ The worm gear driven two-way sealing butterfly valve is decelerated through the worm gear pair and other mechanisms by rotating the handwheel or square head of cone handle, and driving the valve shaft and butterfly disc to rotate within 90 degree through the worm gear deceleration, so as to achieve the purpose of cutting off, connecting or regulating the flow. The electric bidirectional sealing butterfly valve is decelerated by the electric actuator through the worm gear or directly driving the valve shaft and butterfly disc to rotate within 90 degree, so as to achieve the purpose of valve open and close.
▪ No matter it is worm gear or electric driving mode, the valve opening or closing position is limited by the limit mechanism. And the indicating mechanism synchronously displays the open status of the butterfly disc.
▪ Butterfly valves are widely used in municipal water supply network, cooling water system, water distribution, hydropower system, sewage treatment plant, water diversion project, chemical industry, smelting and other water supply & drainage and power generation systems. It is applicable to raw water, clean water, corrosive gas, liquid and multiphase fluid medium, and has the regulation, cut-off or non-return functions.
▪ The butterfly valve with two eccentric structure is applicable to one-way sealing. Generally, it shall be installed in the marked direction. If the sealing condition is two-way, please indicate it in the order contract, or use the center line butterfly valve.
▪ Designs, materials and specifications shown are subject to change without notice due to the continuous development of the products.