Double Eccentric Metal Seated Butterfly Valves
▪ Double eccentric metal seated type.
▪ Streamlined Disc Design.
▪ Bidirectional sealing function, installation is not limited by the flow direction of medium.
▪ Stainless acid resistant steel sealing surface material to ensure a long service life.
▪ Widely used in different working conditions and mediums.
▪ High efficiency and energy saving with half shaft structure and truss type disc.
▪ Can be long time used in water for the valve with gear operator.
▪ Unique synchronous display mechanism for the horizontal installed underground butterfly valve.
▪ Test pressure:
Shell Test Pressure 1.5 x PN
Seal Test Pressure 1.1 x PN
|Body||Gray cast iron, Ductile iron, Stainless steel, Cast steel|
|Disc||Gray cast iron, Ductile iron, Stainless steel, Cast steel|
|Stem||2Cr13, 1Cr13 Stainless steel, medium carbon steel, 1Cr18Ni8Ti|
|Sealing Ring||Stainless steel|
|Packing||Flexible graphite, Graphite asbestos, PTFE|
Safety Guaranteed in Severe Working Conditions
▪ More severe requirements are demanded for the large size or high pressure valves in extreme working conditions. In order to solve this problem, we optimized the original double-layer disc design based on the topology. This skeleton mechanism design enables the disc to have higher strength, which can be used for the required high pressure and large diameter conditions. On the other hand, the flow passability of the cross section can be maximized to minimize the flow resistance coefficient.
▪ Different working temperature for option, please specify.
▪ Common used type and explosion-proof type are available for metal seated butterfly valves with electric actuator.
▪ Please specify if need bi-directional synchronous display for worm gear driven butterfly valves.
▪ Other required specifications are available, please specify if any.
▪ The worm gear operated two-way metal seated butterfly valve is decelerated through the worm gear pair and other mechanisms by rotating the handwheel or square head of cone handle, and driving the valve shaft and butterfly disc to rotate within 90 degree through the worm gear deceleration, so as to achieve the purpose of cutting off, connecting or regulating the flow. The electric bidirectional sealing butterfly valve is decelerated by the electric actuator through the worm gear or directly driving the valve shaft and butterfly disc to rotate within 90 degree, so as to achieve the purpose of valve open and close.
▪ No matter it is worm gear or electric driving mode, the valve open or close position is limited by the limit mechanism. And the indicating mechanism synchronously displays the opening status of the butterfly disc.
▪ Butterfly valves are widely used in municipal water supply network, cooling water system, water distribution, hydropower system, sewage treatment plant, water diversion project, chemical industry, smelting and other water supply & drainage and power generation systems. It is applicable to raw water, clean water, corrosive gas, liquid and multiphase fluid medium, and has the regulation, cut-off or non-return functions.
▪ The butterfly valve with double eccentric structure is applicable to one-way sealing. Generally, it shall be installed in the marked direction. If the sealing condition is two-way, please indicate it, or use the center lined type butterfly valve.
▪ Designs, materials and specifications shown are subject to change without notice due to the continuous development of the products.