Ball Butterfly Valves Rotary Ball Valves
▪ Two way flow hard rotary ball valve.
▪ With the practical advantages of two-way sealing, adjustable and long service life of ball valve.
▪ Have the structural advantages of small volume and light weight of butterfly valve.
▪ Butterfly structure eccentric half-bore valve.
▪ Combined with the front seal of fixed ball valve and the forced seal of eccentric butterfly valve to realize high and low pressure bidirectional cut-off.
▪ Easy for transportation, installation and maintenance with reliable operation.
▪ Test pressure:
Shell Test Pressure 1.5 x PN
Seal Test Pressure 1.1 x PN
|Body||Cast iron, Carbon steel|
|Disc||WCB, Q235, Stainless steel|
|Seat||WCB, Q235, Stainless steel|
▪ A cubic curved sealing surface of valve core and a primary conical sealing surface of the valve seat.
▪ The variation diagram of different angles when valve core opening.
▪ The main function of the two-way flow valve is to seal well both at the forward pressure and at the reverse pressure or when the reverse pressure is greater than the forward pressure.
▪ All valves at the outlet of water pump, pipeline system, recovery system, high-level water tank, easily flooded sewage system and anti backflow system must be two-way valves. This valve is widely used for pipeline opening, closing and regulation in metallurgy, mining, petrochemical, chemical, electric power, environmental protection, municipal and other industries and departments.
Key Points for Maintenance, Installation and Commissioning
▪ Should not to have reducing joints, elbows, bellows and others on the pipe within 1DN in front and rear of the valve.
▪ If butterfly valve, hydraulic automatic valve, butterfly check valve or butterfly slow closing check valve are installed compactly in front of and behind the valve, the distance between the two adjacent valves is not less than 1DN.
▪ Don't touch the sealing surface and take strict protective measures when assembly, installation, transportation, maintenance, overhaul or disassembly of the valve disc.
▪ The valve disc shall be closed during assembly, transportation, installation and storage. If it needs to be disassembled, pay attention not to damage the shaft sleeve to prevent the loss of cone and shaft sleeve.
▪ Clean the metal chips, dirt and impurities in the valve and the sealing surface of the repair welding after assembly, installation, maintenance and repair.
▪ Regardless of horizontal installation or vertical installation, if the flow channel direction is not sure, the larger side of the valve disc should be towards to the water inlet direction when the valve is opened,
▪ Please coat the sealing surface with butter or cover the sealing surface with oil paper and wax paper if the valve is not used for a long time.